No Connection to iPhone

Anacotic

Nov 25, 2009, 7:00:48 PM11/25/09
to iBaReS
Hi,

I made a Backup and than updated to 3.1.2 but when i want to restore,
i got the RSA Key Promt, when finished and i closed the Terminal
window it starts again and again and again...

Can anyone help me pls?
Firmware 3.1.2
Cydia and openSSH installed and working

Kerry

Nov 26, 2009, 5:19:54 AM11/26/09
to iBaReS
Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience.
Telesphoreo changed the standard set of unix tools that are installed
with the initial image. Therefore, in addition to openSSH you also
need to install rsync with cydia before being able to connect.

Cheers
Kerry.

Anacotic

Dec 9, 2009, 8:57:24 PM12/9/09
to iBaReS
Hey,

I finally made it... realy easy and nice tool, but after restoring,
the voice recording option is not working any longer. Does anyone know
how to get this working again without loosing all the datas?

Anacotic