new subscribers

1 view

Paul Damhuis

Sep 1, 2008, 4:18:39 PM9/1/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to all the new subscribers

Next ride is Tuesday next week unless anyone wants to call a ride
before then. Fortunately we have more daylight hours so we do not need
to start as early as in winter.

/Paul

Ashleigh Ward

Sep 2, 2008, 10:20:01 AM9/2/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Where and what time do you all meet up?

Ashleigh Ward

Environmental Planner

SiVEST Environmental Division

Direct +27 11 798 0684

Tel +27 11 798 0600

Fax +27 11 803 7272

Email ashl...@sivest.co.za

website www.sivest.co.za

Consulting Engineers - Project Managers - Evironmental Consultants - Town and Regional Planners Offices in: Durban - Johannesburg - Pietermaritzburg - Richards Bay - King Williams Town - Ladysmith
Disclaimer: This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify SiVEST immediately.

Paul Damhuis

Sep 2, 2008, 11:04:28 AM9/2/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
We usually meet at the Olivedale woolworths at 5

typically a small group and the pace is never particularly fast, where
will you be coming from ?

Regards
Paul

Ashleigh Ward

Sep 3, 2008, 1:34:17 AM9/3/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
I will be coming from Rivonia. I have just started, so will I be able to keep up because I don't want to slow you guys down.

chant...@webmail.co.za

Sep 3, 2008, 3:27:02 AM9/3/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am also keen to join the ride on Tuesday (want to get back into riding
again)but have not been on a bike for a while and am also worried about
holding you guys back.

Cheers

Chantal

South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm

Paul Damhuis

Sep 3, 2008, 3:33:13 AM9/3/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
No worries about speed, I suspect the way I'm feeling now that I will
be at the back. We always ride at an easy pace and no-one gets left
behind.

See you Tuesday

/Paul

Joe Maritz (JJ)

Sep 3, 2008, 3:34:34 AM9/3/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah, new back and all!!!!!

Joe Maritz

Manager: NCOM

(012)685-3807

082 773 8014

This e-mail is subject to the Telkom SA electronic
communication legal notice, available at :
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF

Tony Ackermann

Sep 3, 2008, 5:05:04 AM9/3/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Listed below are two hot spots in and around the Braamfontein Spruit
Trail Area, this warning has gone out before but alas we still take
risks.

DO NOT RIDE THESE SPOTS IN GROUPS OF LESS THAN SIX CYCLISTS, YOU MAY NOT
BE SO LUCKY THE NEXT TIME ROUND.

Armed robbery (Shotguns and other hardware was used in both places)
liberated the riders of their bikes and kit over the last 7 days and not
for the first time. Summit Road is about the 3rd incident and Melville
Koppies the 4th

HOT SPOTS

1. The area North of Summit Road (the road that connects William Nicol
Drive to the R55 going North from Kyalami, and is the part of the 94.7
route that you ride on after turning off the N14 highway) is no longer
safe for cyclists

2. Melville Koppies West ( West Park Cemetry side)

DO NOT BUY THESE BICYCLES AS THEY ARE STOLEN PROPERTY

A 2 year old black Yeti 575 (silver bar-ends, silver Fizzik Gobi saddle,
Sram X9 group set and Sabie Experience and Cape Epic stickers).

An orange Santa Cruz and a K2

Ashleigh Ward

Paul Damhuis

Sep 17, 2008, 2:07:47 AM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Been a slow week so far but Thursday we plan to do a after work ride.
Probably meet at all saints again.

/Paul

Ashleigh Ward

Sep 17, 2008, 2:18:39 AM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
All saints is the centre just opposite olivedale clinic we meet
outside woolies 17:00

/Paul

Joe Maritz (JJ)

Sep 17, 2008, 4:27:22 PM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com

Where are you planning to go and for how long?

Paul Damhuis

Sep 18, 2008, 2:27:20 AM9/18/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
the route is variable and time is as daylight allows, if there is a
route you would like to try let us know otherwise we make it up as we
go along.

/Paul