night ride

Paul Damhuis

Oct 13, 2008, 6:28:02 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
For those who are keen come an join us on a night ride with Trailriding.

Wednesday meet at 5:30 Mikes Bikes Greenside ride at 6:00

http://www.trailriding.co.za/calendar.html#

Mark Stockton

Oct 13, 2008, 6:31:57 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
I would love to, however I've committed to doing the night race at Rietvlei.

> ------- End of Original Message -------

Paul Damhuis

Oct 13, 2008, 6:40:36 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
I still want to get out to rietvlei and try the trail, would prefer
daytime though.

/Paul

Mark Stockton

Oct 13, 2008, 6:48:00 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to organise an open day. I'll let you know.

SUE GREAVES

Oct 13, 2008, 10:33:50 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul

I am keen. Where will we ride and for how long?
See you there?

Regards Merak

Paul Damhuis

Oct 13, 2008, 10:58:49 AM10/13/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Route will likely be onto the spruit at Emerentia, down via Delta to Fratellis then back, probably a distance of 15 to 20 km 2 hours

/Paul

Adam Algeo

Oct 14, 2008, 2:35:01 AM10/14/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
I would Love to do the night ride, but I am a little under the weather
right now. Will confirm on Wednesday, but I am defiantly up for the next
one.

Regards
Adam Algeo
I.T. Manager