Groenkloof sunday

Paul Damhuis

Jul 16, 2008, 6:55:54 AM7/16/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

We are riding Groenkloof singletrack Sunday

Meet Sunday to ride at 9:30 at Groenkloof

/Paul

Sue Fortina

Jul 17, 2008, 6:01:13 AM7/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Civilised time! I don't know Groenkloof, is it suitable (and are you going to ride slow enough) for beginners like me?

________________________________
winmail.dat

Paul Damhuis

Jul 17, 2008, 7:04:38 AM7/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sue

It is not a very difficult ride, a few hills but I expect we will be
stopping often.

Is great fun and since it is in a game reserve there is a chance of
seeing game, they have giraffe buck zebra and wildebees.

Please come and join us.

Directions to Groenkloof:
Take the pretoria highway and look for the "Fountains" turnoff take
the offramp and turn right at the T.
At the entrance to fountains (T junction) turn right and drive about
600m.
Entrance to Groenkloof is on your left, entrance fee is R18