FW: JMBC Proposed Spring Night Ride

Leon Jacobs

Sep 16, 2008, 2:36:21 PM9/16/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys

This is from the JMBC. If anyone is interested let Don know.

Cheers,

Leon

Sep 16, 2008, 2:46:21 PM9/16/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com

Paul Damhuis

Sep 16, 2008, 2:53:01 PM9/16/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Saw it earlier sounds like fun

/Paul

Ashleigh Ward

Sep 17, 2008, 1:52:54 AM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Sounds great…I’m in.

Ashleigh Ward

Environmental Planner

SiVEST Environmental Division

Direct +27 11 798 0684

Tel +27 11 798 0600

Fax +27 11 803 7272

Email ashl...@sivest.co.za

website www.sivest.co.za

Consulting Engineers — Project Managers — Environmental Consultants — Town and Regional Planners Offices in: DurbanJohannesburg — Pietermaritzburg — Richards Bay — King Williams Town — Ladysmith

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify SiVEST immediately.

Paul Damhuis

Sep 17, 2008, 2:06:20 AM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com
Best to drop a mail to Don as JMBC are organising do...@nexusmanagement.co.za
not sure if I will be able to make it Friday

/Paul

On 17 Sep 2008, at 7:52 AM, Ashleigh Ward wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Sounds great…I’m in.
>
> Ashleigh Ward
> Environmental Planner
> SiVEST Environmental Division
>
> Direct +27 11 798 0684
> Tel +27 11 798 0600
> Fax +27 11 803 7272
>
> Email ashl...@sivest.co.za
> website www.sivest.co.za
>
> Consulting Engineers — Project Managers — Environmental Consultants
> — Town and Regional Planners Offices in: Durban — Johannesburg —
> Pietermaritzburg — Richards Bay — King Williams Town — Ladysmith

Adam Algeo

Sep 17, 2008, 2:31:45 AM9/17/08
to iba...@googlegroups.com, do...@nexusmanagement.co.za

This sounds so cool!!!

I would join you guys,  however I am away….

Will definitely be there for the next one

Regards

   Adam Algeo

      I.T. Manager

         Carter Harris / Polo Distribution