Trainer for Sale

1 view

Paul Ruinaard

Sep 22, 2008, 5:14:14 AM9/22/08
to SPI...@googlegroups.com, DarkAn...@googlegroups.com, iba...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a TACX Flow Trainer for sale. It has heart rate and power and all sorts of fancy things in it. Normally R 3750 from the LBS. I want R 1600-00.

Have a look here:   http://www.tacx.com/producten.php?language=EN&ttop=Ergotrainers&lvlMain=16&lvlSub=56&lvlSubSub=79

Any interested parties?

Paul Ruinaard
Chief Executive Officer
VBX Telecom

Office:  +27 87 750 7002

Mobile: +27 82 928 7955

Fax:     +27 86 511 8779

E-Mail: pa...@vbx.co.za.

WebSite: www.vbx.co.za

NOTICES:
1. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at VBX immediately. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
2. VBX accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and actions resulting there from.
3. Please note that VBX only binds itself by way of signed agreements. 'Signed' refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any signature appended by 'electronic communication' as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002.
4. Directors: J M Davis, B G Hyson, H.G. Miller, P.F. Retief, M.R. Schormann; P.H. Ruinaard
5. VBX Communications (Pty) Ltd 2006/033910/07 Vat No 4720234295

The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next.  The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just existing.

Michael E. Gerber

Paul Ruinaard.vcf