Discussion paper for next PNC conference

1 view

chris

Nov 9, 2008, 9:55:47 PM11/9/08
to iba-net, cwit...@gmail.com
Dear friends,

Japan has suddenly become much colder in the last days, which
immediately shows in the rapid change in the color of the autumn
leaves.

A while ago Aming asked me to join this years PNC conference, which
will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam in early December to talk about IBA.
Since there was not much to report about as far as discussions here
are concerned, I decided to write up some of my pipe-dreams. I would
be very much interested by your thoughts. So please have a look and
comment either here (preferred) or in private. The paper is at the
IBA website, here is the direct link: http://www.iba-net.org/pnc-2008.html

All the best,

Christian

chris

Nov 12, 2008, 8:10:54 PM11/12/08
to iba-net
Dear friends,

It seems the IBA-net server is taking some time off, probably due to
the wonderful weather. For the time being, I have made the paper also
available in the file area of this group, you can find it at
http://groups.google.com/group/iba-net/web/pnc-2008.pdf

All the best,

Christian