A Zoom reading from the new issue of arc, our literary journal

IAWE

Mar 18, 2022, 10:50:37 AM3/18/22
to IAWE' via Members_IAWE, Googlegroup
Dear Friends,

We’re excited to announce a new issue of our flagship publication, arc. This year’s editors, Sandra Lee Braude and Jacqueline Schaalje, have named their issue “Community in Complexity.”

We invite you to join us in hearing the featured writers from arc 29 as they read from the issue on Zoom, Sunday 3 April 2022, at 7:30 pm Israeli time. Please register here to let us know you will be attending.

Best wishes,
The IAWE

Inline image

Israel Association of Writers in English (IAWE)

P.O. Box 39385
6139301 Tel Aviv

The IAWE publishes an annual literary journal, arc,
and a quarterly newsletter, aChord.

IAWE

Mar 23, 2022, 7:16:07 PM3/23/22
to Googlegroup, IAWE' via Members_IAWE