"100th YEAR ULYSSES REJOYCE CELEBRATION" in Jerusalem, 26 June

IAWE

Jun 19, 2022, 5:12:19 AM6/19/22
to IAWE' via Members_IAWE, Googlegroup
          ISRAEL IRELAND FRIENDSHIP LEAGUE ////

in association with
Israel Association of Writers in English
with the participation of
Dublin Irish Pub Jerusalem

are pleased to invite members and friends to join us for a special
Bloomsday Festive Month Event
"100th YEAR ULYSSES REJOYCE CELEBRATION"

unnamed.jpg

A most entertaining blooming odyssey literary night presentation mix of Ulysses readings, intermittent  onscreen docu/drama
accompanied by atmospheric music of the 'Little Jerusalem" days of Joycean Dublin to the City of Jerusalem days of the present

In the Presence of:
Ambassador of Ireland, Kyle O'Sullivan
Dept. Mayor of Jerusalem, Fleur Hassan-Nachum
and other distinguished honoured guests.

Venue: Dublin Irish Pub,4 Shamai Street Jerusalem
       Date: Sunday June 26
  Time: 8.00pm

The Dublin Irish Pub will especially afford our IIFL members/friends and those of our associated IAWE special offers on drink and food

As space is limited in specially IIFL allocated  closed off area in the Dublin, please confirm your attendance by Thursday June 23 to:
iifl...@gmail.com or to 0508221732 (6-7pm NS)

The League looks forward to as many of our League ex.pat members and friends joining us together with our esteemed IAWE associated colleagues
for a most special Israel Irish unique cultural celebratory 100 Ulysses blooming  night of 'rejoyce'

Hag Yom Bloom Sameach
Malcolm Gafson
Chairman

ISRAEL IRELAND FRIENDSHIP LEAGUE ////

Forwarded by the
Israel Association of Writers in English (IAWE)

P.O. Box 39385
6139301 Tel Aviv

The IAWE publishes an annual literary journal, arc,
and a quarterly newsletter, aChord.

--
Announcements about projects that are associated with the IAWE are explicitly presented as such. Other announcements are relayed for your information only; the IAWE bears no responsibility for such announcements nor for the projects that they announce.