Importing customer data to iAuditor from Servicem8

Nick Tyshing

Nov 15, 2020, 5:57:10 PM11/15/20
to iAuditor Support

Hi, I want to be able to pre-fill inspection reports with customer information in iAuditor sourced from Servicem8, ideally via middleware like Zapier.

I've had a look at the current functionality and I can't work out how to do this.  I can trigger a new inspection report in iAuditor based on a new job being created in Servicem8, but I can't work out how to get information passed across.

At the moment I'm managing all my jobs in servicem8,  but having to transcribe all of the customer information across from Servicem8 to iAuditor manually which is both time consuming and subject to human error.

Surely there must be a way of getting data across like customer name, address, phone number etc?