Fwd: SafetyCulture | Complete a survey to help us deliver you more value and win $250 USD

JP Lalonde

Apr 13, 2021, 8:28:37 PM4/13/21
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: JP Lalonde <In...@homewatcherlv.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: SafetyCulture | Complete a survey to help us deliver you more value and win $250 USD
To: <safety...@qualtrics-research.com>

I was not able to complete the survey.  It said my session expired.

JP

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 4:58 PM SafetyCulture Research Team <safety...@qualtrics-research.com> wrote:

 +

A note from SafetyCulture...

Hi there,

We're SafetyCulture, the team behind iAuditor. The world has changed since we launched our product nine years ago along with why you use iAuditor and the value it provides. To make sure you're getting the most from iAuditor for your business, we'd love to hear from you

We've partnered with Qualtrics, a leading research firm, to learn how to package and price iAuditor to suit you best. It's easiest to complete this survey on your laptop or tablet

Take the survey now

As a thank you, you can opt into our prize draw to win a $250 USD gift card and winners will be contacted by 15th May 2021.

Click here for Terms & Conditions.

Your feedback is highly valued by SafetyCulture, and is for research purposes only. Your information and responses will be handled according to SafetyCulture's Privacy Policy located at: https://safetyculture.com/legal/privacy-policy/

If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team at sup...@safetyculture.com

Thank you for helping us make iAuditor more valuable for your organization.

Best wishes,
The SafetyCulture team

Start Survey

This message was sent on behalf of SafetyCulture, if you wish to unsubscribe and not receive any further emails about this survey,
Click here to unsubscribe

UK Tel: +44 161 768 1124 • US Tel: +1 816-787-1343 • AU Tel: +61 1300 984 245
© SafetyCulture Pty Ltd | 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia

--
JP Lalonde Home Watcher LV (Mobile) in...@homewatcherLV.com Office: (702) 767-4175 Text or voice (702) 374-3064