Calculated feilds

Warren Wagener

Jul 4, 2016, 9:00:18 PM7/4/16
to iAuditor Support
Please include a calculated field feature in the template.

For example If slider a>x then result = slider a x slider b = question score.

This would simplify question layouts for AS/NZS4024  given on a risk assessment we need to take 3 factors into account for every hazard.

S=Seriousness of injury
F=Frequency of exposure
P=Possibility of avoidance

S x F x P = Hazard score

If you take ISO13849 then we need to add in some more calculations.

Great program.
Some minor tweaks would make it absolutely awesome!

Best Regards

Warren Wagener
CMSE® Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord)

Certified Thermographer (ITC)

Siyamalan

May 25, 2021, 2:07:48 PM5/25/21
to iAuditor Support

Hello iAuditor Support

Calculated field would be a game changer. Please implement this feature

Cheers
Siyamalan