iAuditor loses saved template data upon restart

kujo5189

Nov 1, 2016, 2:28:20 PM11/1/16
to iAuditor Support
I am new to iAuditor and am currently testing it out on my iPhone 6S (running iOS 10.0.2).  iAuditor version is 4.3.2.  I just spent about 1 hour editing a template that had multiple sections.  Multiple times i clicked Save & Close just to prevent losing the template and when i went back in, i was right where i left off.  However, upon completing my template, when i closed the app and reopened it, the template had only actually saved 3 questions.  The rest was gone.  I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating this is.  Does anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix for it?