Can i Deleate / turn off the scoring feature from my reports?

Kirk Nicholson

Jan 8, 2014, 11:17:09 PM1/8/14
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

 I am using iAuditor on my Samsung Android tablet. I want to switch off the scoring feature that appears on my final reports (PDF). Is this possible and if so how.

Cheers

Kirk

Taylor Young

Jan 9, 2014, 12:18:31 AM1/9/14
to iAuditor Support on behalf of Kirk Nicholson
Hi Kirk,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can turn scoring off for completed reports by modifying your PDF/Word Export settings. You can also permanently remove scoring from future audits by editing your template and changing all item weights to 0. I have provided instructions for both below:

Removing Scoring from your Report:
  1.  Open iAuditor, and tap on the "Audits" view.
  2. Underneath your audit, tap on the Export button.
  3. In the Export Options menu, tap on "New" to create a new Export Profile.
  4. Tap on the "Edit" icon next to your Export Profile.
  5. In the Export Options menu, scroll down and tap on "PDF/Word Options".
  6. Tap on "Footer Options", and turn "Show Section Score" to "OFF".
  7. Tap "Back".
  8. Tap on "Table Of Contents", and turn the switch to "OFF" for "Show Scores".
  9. Tap "Back".
  10. Tap on "Audit", and turn the switches to "OFF" for "Show Score" under "Sections", and also under "Categories".
  11. Please tap the "Back" arrow or button 3 times to return to the Export Profile screen.
Your Profile will be saved, and indicated with a tick. You can preview your report to make sure all scores have been removed by tapping on the "Preview" button in the top, right-hand corner of the Exporting screen.

Removing Scoring from your Template:

To remove scoring from your template, please edit the template in question. If you can see this icon underneath any item, please change the number value to "0" to remove scoring values from that item. This will apply to Questions, Multiple Choice fields, Checkboxes, Switches, and Sliders.

If there is anything else that I can assist with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards,
Taylor Young
Customer Support

SafetyCulture | Workplace Health & Safety Services
221 Sturt Street, Townsville QLD 4810
P.O. Box 7175 Garbutt QLD 4814 Australia
1300 306 604  | Int +61 7 4408 8208
Message has been deleted

Kirk Nicholson

Jan 9, 2014, 4:52:51 PM1/9/14
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou so much for the quick response Taylor. I will try it tonight and let you know Monday how it went.

1 last thing can I get my company logo to Print on the first page of the report? I uploaded a logo to the template in the app but it doesn't print..... I can't find an option to upload it in my safety could template though ?

Cheers

Kirk

Taylor Young

Jan 9, 2014, 6:21:21 PM1/9/14
to iAuditor Support on behalf of Kirk Nicholson
Hi Kirk,

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately at this point in time it's not possible to upload images through the SafetyCloud web platform, but this is on our development roadmap. We are continuing to develop and create new features for SafetyCloud, and we appreciate your continued patience during this time.

You can add a logo to your template when you are exporting reports from iAuditor, and as long as you have logo in the Profile tab of iAuditor, that logo will be applied to your exported reports from the app.

To add a Profile Logo:
  1. Open iAuditor on your device.
  2. Tap on the "Profile" button on the left-hand side of the screen. For iPhone and Android users, please tap on the Menu button in the top, left corner of the app to open the main menu.
  3. In the Profile screen, please tap on the top field. You will be prompted to add an image from your device's camera, or your device's photo library.
  4. Once you have chosen your image, tap "Done".
If there is anything else that I can assist with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kirk Nicholson

Jan 13, 2014, 10:12:38 PM1/13/14
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou all of the above advice works perfectly.
One last question. Just wondering why I now have 2 copies of my report on my Android tablet? One says local report?

Let me know when you can.

Cheers

Kirk

Taylor Young

Jan 14, 2014, 12:04:36 AM1/14/14
to iAuditor Support on behalf of Kirk Nicholson
Hi Kirk,

I'm glad to hear I was able to help.

If you are seeing two copies of an audit or a template, and one of the copies is called "local", then it sounds like there was a sync conflict on your device, and when resolving the conflict you elected to "Keep Both". If you do see a Sync Conflict on your device, it will be indicated by a red exclamation mark next to your audit or template title. A Sync Conflict indicates that there are two competing versions of a particular document that have not been committed since the last time your device performed a sync. A Sync Conflict will typically occur when there has been an incomplete or unsuccessful sync request, or if a document is open in multiple locations at the same time: for example, if you are editing a template on the SafetyCloud desktop platform as well as editing it on your device.

If you do see this exclamation mark appear, you can resolve the Sync Conflict by tapping on the exclamation mark icon, and then choosing which version of the document you would like to keep. Depending upon where you have made the latest changes (device or SafetyCloud), you can choose which version of the document you would like to keep. If you are not sure, you can choose to "Keep Both", and this will create a two versions of the template or audit: one copy of what was on SafetyCloud, and one copy of what was on your device. You can read more about Sync Conflicts in our Knowledge Base article on Sync Conflicts

For the two reports that you now have on your device, I would recommend opening them both to find which one has the most complete information in it. Once you have determined which version you would like to keep, you can delete the other version as unnecessary.

jedd amerson

Jun 1, 2018, 11:16:59 PM6/1/18
to iAuditor Support

Hi Taylor Young,

Picture is really blurry, how can we improve it?