CSV layout and Smart Fields

Ryan Fowler

Dec 8, 2014, 12:30:27 AM12/8/14
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the smart fields set correctly using Excel CSV file. I'm having a mental block and can't get the layout right reading the instructions.

I have uploaded a sample of how I think it should go.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Ryan
SmartFieldQuestion.txt

Ryan Fowler

Dec 8, 2014, 1:02:19 AM12/8/14
to iauditor...@googlegroups.com
I think I have it figured out after several hours. I need to use the index # instead of the text "yes'

Christopher Henderson

Jul 3, 2019, 3:38:03 PM7/3/19
to iAuditor Support
I'm actually new to this software and am stuck on a similar issue, any feedback would be helpful.

Natalie Allan

Jul 3, 2019, 7:23:30 PM7/3/19
to iAuditor Support
Hi Christopher,
I'm an expert Template creator and partner with iAuditor.
Email me any questions to in...@natalieallanconsultng.com
If I can help you quickly I will, or I am happy to quote you to assist in setting up your templates so they are exactly what you need.
Natalie

Natalie Allan

Jul 3, 2019, 7:25:06 PM7/3/19
to iAuditor Support
Hi Ryan,
The CSV upload is a cool feature but takes some getting used to. I'm an expert Template creator and partner with iAuditor.
Email me any questions to in...@natalieallanconsultng.com
If I can help you quickly I will, or I am happy to quote you to assist in setting up your templates so they are exactly what you need.
Why spend hours and hours when it can just be done and dusted.
Natalie