Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Sarah Johns

nepřečteno,
11. 4. 2015 18:42:5211.04.15
komu: iati-te...@googlegroups.com
Hello, with the deadline for signing up for the TAG looming (13 April), who on this list will be going? It'd be great to run some collaborative sessions.

Cheers, Sarah (Sarah Johns, Bond, UK - www.bond.org.uk/transparency)

Tim Davies

nepřečteno,
12. 4. 2015 18:01:0812.04.15
komu: iati-te...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sarah,

I'm hoping to be there: interested to maybe explore again the linkages between IATI and contracting data in a session.

What other session ideas did you have in the pipeline?

All the best

Tim

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Sarah Johns <sarah.lou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, with the deadline for signing up for the TAG looming (13 April), who on this list will be going? It'd be great to run some collaborative sessions.

Cheers, Sarah (Sarah Johns, Bond, UK - www.bond.org.uk/transparency)

Tickets for the IATI technical secretariat can be posted to http://support.iatistandard.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IATI Technical Advisory Group (TAG) technical discussion list" group.

w: http://www.timdavies.org.uk | m: 07834 856 303 | twitter: timdavies

Co-director of Practical Participation: http://www.practicalparticipation.co.uk
--------------------------
Practical Participation Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - #5381958.

Herb Caudill

nepřečteno,
13. 4. 2015 11:00:1013.04.15
komu: iati-te...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to attend. My primary interest is extending the schema to better accommodate results data.

Herb

Herb Caudill
Founder | Chief Technology Officer
202.294.7901