RE: [IATI Tech] Verision 1.02 ready for testing

Kim.Bor...@devinit.org

Nov 22, 2012, 10:30:29 AM11/22/12
to iati-anno...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Please see the below message in relation to the next stage of implementing
1.02 changes to the Standard. This is the start of a two week period for
community testing and feedback.

Please do get in touch with any comments.

Cheers
Kim

Kim Borrowdale I IATI Delivery Manager
Development Initiatives, North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol,
BS1 6FL, UK
Mobile: +44 (0) 77682 38900 I Email: kim.bor...@devinit.org I Skype:
kim.borrowdale I Web: www.aidinfo.org