Fwd: Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles

Robin Rice

Jun 20, 2014, 8:27:18 AM6/20/14
to IASSIST SIGDC
Dear SIG DC,

I'm considering asking the admin committee to have IASSIST endorse these
principles and get our logo on their list (to help with our own
exposure). Any objections or discussion before I do?
cheers,
Robin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:46:46 AM6/25/14
to iassis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robin...

Not sure if anyone answered - but I agree and support this!

Michelle

Jun 26, 2014, 10:32:25 AM6/26/14
to iassis...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Robin:
This is an excellent idea. Thanks for offering to do this.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Moss
Associate Librarian
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
University of Michigan
P.O. Box 1248
330 Packard Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
(734) 615-7897
(734) 647-8200 (fax)
eam...@umich.edu

Robin Rice

Dave Haans

Jul 7, 2014, 4:45:53 PM7/7/14
to iassis...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just added the CRDCN's endorsement (as well as my own personal endorsement), and look forward to working with StatCan's RDC Program to introduce the idea of data citation (and how it can be done) to every new RDC researcher in their orientation materials.

I think it would be a great idea for IASSIST to add their own endorsement, as well!

Cheers,

Dave.