Citing data

Susan Noble

Apr 25, 2014, 9:17:21 AM4/25/14
to iassis...@googlegroups.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacqueline Carter
Sent: 25 April 2014 14:16

Thanks Kate,

This reminds me of the UK Data Service data citation brochure (actually created when we were the ESDS).
http://ukdataservice.ac.uk/media/104397/data_citation_online.pdf

We have this on our list of 'to update' and your slides could help. We're also after examples of those who cite data routinely and how it benefits them and their research - any examples gratefully received.

Jackie

Dr Jackie Carter
UK Data Service: Director for Communications and Impact University of Manchester Q-Step Co-director ___________________________________
+44(0) 161 2756725 (Mon-Wed AM)