IDCC15- advance notice of the date and theme

L Molloy

Jun 11, 2014, 7:42:13 AM6/11/14
to iassis...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I thought it might be useful for planning purposes to let you know the date of the next International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) as many members of the group often attend.  It's the 10th anniversary edition and will be held from Monday 9 February to Thursday 12 February 2015 at 30 Euston Square, London.  The theme will be: "Ten years on: highlighting achievements, lessons learned and continuing challenges for data curation."

The main conference will take place over the first two days followed by 2 days of workshops and other related events.  The Call for Papers will be announced in July 2014 and further details will be added to the Conference website over the coming months: http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc15

There is more info about the venue here: http://30eustonsquare.co.uk/

I've sent this on behalf of the Co-Chairs of the IDCC15 Programme Committee, but please do let me know if you have any questions at this point.

Many thanks,

Laura Molloy

Digital Curation Centre / HATII at the University of Glasgow