Chapter Elections

Tim Berglund

Nov 6, 2009, 1:14:40 AM11/6/09
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
Dear IASA Denver,

As we've announced in recent meetings, chapter elections are happening in early December. Since we have not yet been flooded with nominations, this email is to remind you that you can still nominate yourself or another (willing) chapter member for a position.

A description of each of the offices is here: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhn2xpp_44799jbcd

At present, Paul Rayner is running for President, Tim Berglund for Vice President, and Secretary/Treasurer is open. If you're interested in any of these positions, please email me at tim.be...@iasadenver.org using the email address you've registered with the chapter. (If you don't remember which one that is, just email me.)

IASA Denver is a volunteer organization that relies on its members to get its work done. We appreciate your membership in the chapter and look forward to your continued partnership.

Thanks!

Tim Berglund
IASA Denver
Secretary/Treasurer