IASA Denver IT Architecture Conference (ITARC) May 6th - Call for Papers (CFP)

Paul Rayner

Feb 12, 2010, 6:59:48 PM2/12/10
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com

IASA Denver is currently recruiting speakers for our first-ever ITARC (IT ARchitecture Conference) in Denver on May 6, 2010

After seeing how great the ITARC in Austin was last week, I am really looking forward to ours. We especially want to recruit local talent as presenters for this conference. If you'd like to join us as a presenter, please complete the Speaker Application form at http://bit.ly/itarc-denver. The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2010.

Please pass this on to others who might be interested in speaking at the event. Case studies and experience reports are also encouraged. We hope to see lots of good submissions to the ITARC!

Please get the word out to as many IT architects in Colorado know about it so we can have a great turnout. We're looking forward to seeing you there.

Paul.
p.s. Email eve...@iasadenver.org if your company is interested in sponsoring the conference. This will be a great opportunity to connect with other architects in Denver.

Paul Rayner
IASA Denver