IASA Denver: January 2010 Update

Paul Rayner

Jan 18, 2010, 10:52:18 AM1/18/10
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year Everyone!

Please note that there is no monthly event this monthOur first event for this year will be February 15th. I've updated the chapter website to reflect this. Details will be added as they are confirmed. We will continue to meet on the 3rd Monday of each month. So for now, please mark your calendars.

Friday 15th this Week - Lunch Meeting

We are having a lunch meeting at noon this Friday (January 22nd) to plan our 2010 speakers roster and February 15th event. If you are interested in being involved then please join us for lunch at the Damascus Restaurant (2276 S Colorado Blvd, Denver). Please email me direct before Thursday this week if you are planning to come so I can make the restaurant reservation.

Paul.

Paul Rayner
President and Founder, IASA Denver