IASA Denver - Job Opportunities

Paul Rayner

Nov 4, 2009, 12:48:18 PM11/4/09
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
Until now our chapter has not really had a good way to distribute job announcements. We have this main mailing list through Google groups, but that is all. And we have avoiding putting job announcements on the main list to keep it focused on chapter announcements and discussion.

To remedy the missing piece, I have just created a new Google group called IASA Denver Jobs for Colorado IT architect-only positions. If you are a staffing firm or employer looking for an IT architect, please feel free to post your job opportunity on the list. And if you are a chapter member, I would recommend you join this new group so you can stay up to date with the opportunities out there.

Regards,
Paul.
p.s. If you are a chapter member interested in volunteering to help moderate this new mailing list then please email me direct.

--
Paul Rayner
President and Founder, IASA Denver (www.iasadenver.org)