IASA Denver - get involved!

Paul Rayner

Nov 5, 2010, 1:18:17 AM11/5/10
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
IASA Denver,

For the last 3 years IASA Denver has been seeking to grow the Colorado IT architect community. We have had many great events, excellent presenters and provided numerous opportunities for you to get involved and connected with your peers in the industry.

It is time to hand over the leadership of IASA Denver, so that the chapter can continue to grow and become more capable of serving its members and growing the profession. In particular, we are looking for capable, enthusiastic people for the positions of President and Vice-President. If you are interested in one of these leadership positions with IASA Denver then please contact me at paul....@iasadenver.org by Wednesday (Nov 10th) next week.

Thanks,
Paul.