Reminder: IASA Denver & Agile Denver - November 16th combined event

Paul Rayner

Nov 10, 2009, 12:38:58 PM11/10/09
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
Our next regular monthly event is Monday next week at 5pm at the PPA Event Center (note the change in location!).

We will start with an open discussion on emergent design during the fuller catered meal, and have two great presenters lined up. We are combining the event with Agile Denver, so come along to meet the agile community and learn together.

You must RSVP by this Friday at the latest so we can ensure the catered meal is sufficient. A big thanks to Rally Software for generously sponsoring both the catering and the larger venue rental for this event.

Full details are at www.iasadenver.org.

Paul.
--
Paul Rayner