Year-End Chapter Gala

Tim Berglund

Nov 30, 2009, 12:18:13 PM11/30/09
to iasa-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chapter,

There's just one week to go before the IASA Year-End Gala! We are very pleased to have Neal Ford of Thoughtworks as our guest at the gala. Neal will be speaking on recent developments in programming languages and why they are important to software architects. Click here for details and registration:

We've been asked by several people if spouses and significant others are welcome, and the answer is of course yes! As a holiday gift to our members, we're pleased to extend member pricing to your guest, even if he or she is not a chapter member. Non-members are also welcome to bring a date at the non-member price.

If you aren't a chapter member and would like to join, please register at the member price and bring a check for $50 annual membership dues to the banquet. We'll be happy to sign you up then.

Please help us spread the word about this event. Tickets are still available, and as always we rely on your help to let the community know about IASA and its programs. The chapter is its members, and its members make the community.

We look forward to seeing you at the gala!

Warmly,
Tim Berglund
IASA Denver