Judicial Innovation Fellowship -- fellow applications

Ashwin Ramaswami

Feb 2, 2023, 1:36:58 PM2/2/23
to I am The Cavalry
Hi all!

I'd like to share this job opportunity in case it is of interest to folks in your network or people associated with CS&S. I'm working with Georgetown to set up the Judicial Innovation Fellowship, a year-long fellowship for technologists, designers, and user testers to transform justice across state, local, territorial, and tribal courts. We're hosting a webinar Feb. 28 for technologists, designers, etc. who may be interested in becoming fellows. One focus of this fellowship is also cybersecurity for courts, which we believe is a major but neglected part of access to justice. If you could share the following blurb with people who might be interested, we would really appreciate it!

The Judicial Innovation Fellowship, a year-long fellowship for technologists, designers, and user testers to transform justice across state, local, territorial, and tribal courts, will soon be accepting applications for fellows. They are hosting a webinar Feb. 28 for technologists, designers, etc. who may be interested in becoming fellows. If you are interested, please sign up at this signup link.

Thanks
Ashwin Ramaswami