📢 To All Women In Infosec Out There...

Sakshi Pitale

Mar 2, 2022, 2:33:40 AM3/2/22
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com
Encouraging Women to Build their Own Space in the Infosec Industry
Apply. Learn. Educate.

Women Warrior in Infosec - Google x Nullcon.jfif

With the “Women Warriors in Infosec” sponsored by Google Android - we will be supporting the next generation of security professionals. We will be awarding Complimentary Individual Conference Passes to a limited number of women applicants.

Application Link: https://lnkd.in/dejxP268

With a Complimentary Individual Conference Pass they can access Talks, Workshops, Villages and participate in our CTF challenges; along with provided Lunch/ Tea - Coffee.

Kindly share the form with potential women in the infosec industry who can possibly gain from this opportunity. Thank you!

Regards,
Team Nullcon