Archimedes Medical Device Conference, January 27-28, 2020, in New Orleans

Beau Woods

Dec 17, 2019, 6:25:13 PM12/17/19
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com
For those of you not familiar with the Archimedes event, it's one of the best healthcare cybersecurity conferences out there. Their 2020 conference is coming up January 27-28 in New Orleans. If anyone is interested in attending, we've got a 15% discount code - 7NyM2Y (valid until Friday, Dec 20th). Would love to see more I Am The Cavalry people getting involved with the event.

Beau Woods
@beauwoods
beauwoods.com

signature.asc