Invitation to Hardwear.io Security Conference USA 2021

Andrea Simonca

Jul 5, 2021, 6:10:52 AM7/5/21
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I would like to invite you to be part of our upcoming hardware security conference,

HARDWEAR.IO USA 2021

July 9-10, 2021, online

REGISTER here – https://bit.ly/3vQtWRZ

Keynote Speakers:

  • Prof. Yongdae Kim, Department of Electrical Engineering at KAIST

  • Colin O'Flynn, C.T.O. of NewAE Technology

Conference Talks:

  • Jiska Classen: Interacting with *OS hardware from user space
  • Andrew Zonenberg: Boost your hardware reversing with glscopeclien
  • Joshua Beaker: Proving the efficacy of software countermeasures for fault injection
  • Ta-Lun Yen: Enabling dynamic analysis of Legacy Embedded Systems in full emulated environment
  • Mathieu Stephan: The Mooltipass Open Source Hardware Authentication Ecosystem
  • John McMaster: Extracting programmable logic with photons
  • Eric Evenchick: Building CANtact Pro: An Open Source CAN Bus Tool
  • Chris Frantz: Secure Builds for Secure Software
Additionally, you can also participate in:

Hope to see you soon at the con,

--

Andrea Simonca
Community Engagement Officer