IoT Village Virtual Event 2.0 CFP

Rachael Tubbs

Mar 25, 2021, 10:17:48 AM3/25/21
to I am The Cavalry
Greetings! The IoT Village Virtual Event 2.0 is happening April 23-24, 2021 from 12:00pm-6:00pm EST both days.  The event will take place in the IoT Village Discord and presentations will be streamed on the IoT Village Twitch

We wanted to share our CFP here for anyone looking for a platform to share their research! We also accept things outside of the iot space, and are always looking for live demos or walkthroughs!

Our event will include a career panel, the IoT Village labs, our CTF (with new devices!) and brand new networking lounges to connect with the community (we know not being able to networking at virtual events has been rough, so we want to make that a bit easier!)

If you have any questions, please let me know or contact iotvi...@ise.io

We hope to see you there!