I Am The Cavalry at RSA Conference

Beau Woods

Jan 17, 2020, 12:19:41 PM1/17/20
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com
I know several people on the list attend the RSA Conference. Hopefully you've visited the Sandbox area in the past, where the ICS Village, Car Hacking Village, and IoT Village have set up in past years.

This year the Sandbox area will be greatly expanded, and will include the Biohacking Village, Voting Village, Aerospace Village. In addition, the RSA organizers asked us to run a Supply Chain Sandbox space to drive awareness and knowledge about supply chain issues, as well as approaches like SBOM.

If you’re going to be at RSA, I'd love to see lots of Cavalry folks come by. And if you'd like to help with any of the Villages/Sandboxes let me know and we can get you connected. Especially looking for help with the Supply Chain Sandbox (we may be able to get you a pass if you help with this one).

If you haven’t already registered, we have a discount code for $150 off: 30UIACFCD

Beau Woods
@beauwoods
beauwoods.com

Daniel Beard

Jan 17, 2020, 2:16:36 PM1/17/20
to I am The Cavalry

That sounds awesome! I would love to help out with the biohacking village or the supply chain sandbox. I love me  a good SBOM!

On Friday, January 17, 2020 at 9:19:41 AM UTC-8, Beau Woods wrote:
I know several people on the list attend the RSA Conference. Hopefully you've visited the Sandbox area in the past, where the ICS Village, Car Hacking Village, and IoT Village have set up in past years.

This year the Sandbox area will be greatly expanded, and will include the Biohacking Village, Voting Village, Aerospace Village. In addition, the RSA organizers asked us to run a Supply Chain Sandbox space to drive awareness and knowledge about supply chain issues, as well as approaches like SBOM.

If you’re going to be at RSA, I'd love to see lots of Cavalry folks come by. And if you'd like to help with any of the Villages/Sandboxes let me know and we can get you connected. Especially looking for help with the Supply Chain Sandbox (we may be able to get you a pass if you help with this one

Beau Woods

Jan 17, 2020, 2:39:32 PM1/17/20
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks Daniel. I'll ping you offline.

Beau Woods
@beauwoods
beauwoods.com

DavBatz

Jan 20, 2020, 1:06:26 PM1/20/20
to I am The Cavalry
Greetings Beau,

Would love to discuss options RE: Supply Chain Sandbox...

If you are going to S4 we can chat IRL, otherwise email works 😁

Beau Woods

Jan 20, 2020, 10:19:37 PM1/20/20
to iamthe...@googlegroups.com
Sadly no S4 for me. I'll message you off list.

Beau Woods
@beauwoods
beauwoods.com