Our Newsletter No. 17 is out!

1 view

Geoarchaeology IAG

Dec 15, 2016, 2:11:26 AM12/15/16
to IAG Geoarchaeology WG
Dear Colleague,

It is my pleasure to announce the release of the Newsletter of the IAG Working Group on Geoarchaeology No. 17.

You may download an electronic copy at https://sites.google.com/site/iaggeoarch/newsletter at free of charge.

No. 17 Table of contents
  • Chair’s word (Kosmas Pavlopoulos)
  • Activity report 2015-2016 (Yasuhisa Kondo)
  • Scientific essays
    • Open discussion: Geoarchaeology as Geoarchaeology (Francisco Borja Barrera)
    • Out of Africa: Geoarchaeological research in the Eastern Desert of Egypt (Karin Kindermann, Felix Henselowsky, Philip Van Peer and Olaf Bubenzer)
    • Seismic faulting and palaeo-liquefaction in an ancient harbor (Stathis Stiros and Vasso Saltogianni)
  • Conference reports
  • New books and research articles
  • Call for papers
  • You are welcome to contribute!
Please let me know if you find any errors in the text.

Best regards,

Yasuhisa Kondo
Editor of the Newsletter

Geoarchaeology IAG

Dec 15, 2016, 8:43:17 PM12/15/16
to Francisco Borja Barrera, IAG_g...@googlegroups.com
Dear Francisco,

I am sorry for the error. I uploaded the revised version.

Best regards,

Yasuhisa

Working Group on Geoarchaeology
IAG - International Association of Geomorphologists
Twitter: @IAG_geoarch

On 16 December 2016 at 04:46, Francisco Borja Barrera <fbo...@dgf.uhu.es> wrote:

Dear colleague, I am afraid that you have forgotten to place Figure 1 in my contribution to the Newsletter of the IAG Working Group on Geoarchaeology nº 17. I send it again in case it is possible to include it in the final pdf.

best regards

Francisco Borja Barrera