FW: Healthcare Caucus General Membership Meeting

IAEM Healthcare Caucus

Jan 29, 2024, 8:43:28 AMJan 29
to IAEM Healthcare
Good morning-

Attached you will find the 2024 IAEM Healthcare Caucus General Membership meeting invites.

I will touch base with IAEM staff to please double check and ensure the Healthcare Caucus is listed under your IAEM profile to keep our membership list up to date.

Best,
Jason

Jan 30, 2024, 9:22:46 PMJan 30
to iaem-he...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason.
I only received the date for January 26th and not for the rest off the year.

Thanks.
Rob Johnson

Rob Johnson

Jan 30, 2024, 9:26:06 PMJan 30
to iaem-he...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason.
Disregard my last email. I found the schedule and Teams link in the email thread below.
Thanks.
Rob