High School Ice Cream Social

Greg Orpen

Aug 16, 2013, 3:27:26 PM8/16/13
to iacs-co...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful  IACS High School Parents:

Hope your summer is going well and you are enjoying this wonderful weather. The High School Welcome & Welcome Back Ice Cream Social will be taking place on  Wednesday, August 21st from 5:30 to 7pm and we need your help!

We will need volunteers to help set-up, Scoop Ice Cream, and clean up. These events are very well attended, so the more volunteers the better ! :} Scoopers will scoop for 45 minute shifts.  If you are able to set up let me know and please be at the around 4:30pm. If you can help clean up, let me know and we will be probably be done cleaning up around 8pm.

If you can help, please email me at (Annie Accettullo) : cand...@yahoo.com or call 978-663-5218 with any question and also clarify that you will be helping out with the high school event (as opposed to the middle school event the following evening)

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing all of you at the social!

Regards,

Annie Accettullo, IACA
--
Greg Orpen
Interim Executive Director

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.