IACS BBQ Update and Thanks

Greg Orpen

Jun 12, 2013, 5:42:15 PM6/12/13
to iacs-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello IACS community,

Thank you so much for your amazing response to the call for donations for the annual Staff and Student BBQ.  At this time I'm happy to report that we have fulfilled all the need in all donation categories.  Thank you all again for your generosity and the speed in which you all answered the call.  For those that did not have a chance to respond - thank you too and we'll look for you next year=).

Take care,

BBQ committee

--
Greg Orpen
High School Principal

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.