IOU field trip in Ringgold County

Dennis Thompson

Mar 18, 2023, 2:21:37 PM3/18/23
to Iowabirds
Iowa DNR will hold their annual Prairie Chicken Day at the Kellerton WMA on Saturday, 4/1. https://www.iowadnr.gov/About-DNR/DNR-News-Releases/ArticleID/4432/Annual-Prairie-Chicken-Day-Set-for-April-1-in-Kellerton.  In addition, IOU will offer a field trip to other areas of Ringgold County, including Kellerton, Ringgold and Mt. Ayr WMAs.  Our target birds include Northern Bobwhite, Red-shouldered Hawk, Loggerhead Shrike and Northern Mockingbird.  We'll leave from the prairie chicken viewing platform at 8:00 a.m.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Denny Thompson
IOU President.

Dennis Thompson

Mar 18, 2023, 4:28:14 PM3/18/23