Iowa Bird Life - Paper vs. Electronic

Ann Johnson

Nov 21, 2023, 4:31:03 PM11/21/23
to ia-...@googlegroups.com

Several people have expressed a desire to support the Iowa Ornithologists' Union at a higher membership level while still saving the costs of printing and mailing the journal to them. This was discussed at the board meeting last week and I am pleased to say that this option is now available. Login to https://iowabirds.org/ and then go to "My Web Account" in the menu. Anyone with a current membership of Bluebird or higher will be able to toggle an electronic journal off or on. The same option is also available on the membership form and it's time to start thinking about your renewal for 2024.
Ann Johnson