Update

24 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Kelly Ertz

belum dibaca,
1 Okt 2022, 11.58.3501/10/22
kepadaIowa Birds
Scissor tailed is still here at 10:57a.m. Viewing with Chuck Fuller. Beautiful bird!!

Kelly Ertz

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone

Paul Roisen

belum dibaca,
1 Okt 2022, 12.08.1001/10/22
kepadaKelly Ertz, Iowa Birds
Kelly,
  Glad you were able to see this wonderful species.
  Just a little suggestion for future postings:  1.  Always include the county you are from along with your signature.  2.  This particular posting is not very helpful since it does not include the location you are at while viewing this beautiful bird.  I am sure there must have been a previous post about this bird but, I, for one, have not seen any previous posting on this bird.

God Bless,

Paul O. Roisen
Woodbury County, IA

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/CH2PR13MB4428B1267AA3C6A6B0D9F26FAB599%40CH2PR13MB4428.namprd13.prod.outlook.com.

Julie

belum dibaca,
1 Okt 2022, 12.28.0201/10/22
kepadaPaul Roisen, Kelly Ertz, Iowa Birds

Paul

First post at 10:18 said Louisa County. Second post gave street location.

Julie Johnston

http://www.juliejohnstonphotography.com

https://wildwingcreations.com

Sent from Mail for Windows

Paul Roisen

belum dibaca,
1 Okt 2022, 12.41.0501/10/22
kepadaJulie, Kelly Ertz, Iowa Birds
Julie and all,
   Thanks, Julie.   I was able to find the previous posts as I went back through the emails.  The post to Kelly was mostly for future reference as some viewers might only see Kelly's most recent post.
  Wish I was not 400+ miles away from Louise County.  Need it for my county list as I shoot for 200 species in the county.

God Bless,

Paul O. Roisen
Woodbury County, IA