Scissor tailed flycatcher Louisa County

Kelly Ertz

Oct 1, 2022, 11:18:33 AM10/1/22
to Iowa Birds

We are currently watching a Scissor tailed flycatcher North of Morning Sun in Louisa County near the implement dealer on County road X37. It is currently sitting on the power line .

Dennis & Kelly Ertz

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone

20221001_100622.jpg
20221001_100607.jpg

Britt Vickstrom

Oct 1, 2022, 1:08:05 PM10/1/22
to Kelly Ertz, Iowa Birds
Hi all

Any chance it's still there? I'll drive down from Davenport

Britt

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/CH2PR13MB4428E4AE3662C8A47A25D9F2AB599%40CH2PR13MB4428.namprd13.prod.outlook.com.