就事論事? [Was: 給陳時奮教授的忠告]

Luby Liao

Dec 15, 2019, 7:30:50 PM12/15/19
to Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
Rocky, why telling us 翁達瑞 (本名陳時奮)?
This information has nothing to do with the discussion (Tsai's thesis) and is irrelevant.  LIkewise, is
陳時奮教授的學術之路並不順暢
就事論事?
What is the purpose of this?  To intimidate him?  To insult him?
Why do you do this while you are advocating 就事論事?
Cheers, Luby

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 8:02 AM Rocky Tsao <tryy...@gmail.com> wrote:
翁達瑞 (本名陳時奮) 駡質疑蔡英文學位的人 dumb, evil, sick.

就事論事有那麼難嗎?可以沒有論証就駡人 dumb, evil, sick 嗎?

陳時奮教授的學術之路並不順暢,被迫離開 Boston 的教職後,北漂到 Ontario 教書 (因此取翁達瑞的筆名) ,然後兼任中國國家顧問 (應該只是因為有助教職升遷)。我們深信陳教授熱愛台灣,不會駡他  dumb, evil, sick。

很高興陳教授又回到美國。希望他以後可以先論証後再去駡人 dumb, evil, sick。

寄件人: 翁達瑞 <tario...@gmail.com>
標題: Re: 回覆: [iLoveTW] Re: [BATA] 蔡英文論文門 Thesisgate (VI) 絕å��的權力 絕對的腐化 Absolute power corrupts absolutely
日期: 2019年12月13日 GMT+84時35分41秒
收件人: i_love_taiwan <i_love...@googlegroups.com>

This email trove is eye-opening to me!

Among those who keep questioning Tsai's degree, I can classify them into three groups: Dumb (曹常青), Evil (彭文正), and Sick (曹永凯)。

I suggest that we simply end this hopeless discussion. Only god can help them.

As to 林维熊, I am more interested in knowing how you shifted from 英粉 to 英黑.

This forum is restricted to NATPA members only. The views and opinions expressed in every post are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of NATPA.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NATPA Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/natpa_forum/C4985CB8-0587-4A2D-8FA0-2C4A25C39BA8%40gmail.com.

Lee, Marion

Dec 15, 2019, 7:55:36 PM12/15/19
to Luby Liao, Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA

Obviously,
because
翁達瑞 (本名陳時奮) 駡質疑蔡英文學位的人 dumb, evil, sick.
Therefore, it is relevant for Rocky’s response.
希望他以後可以先論証後再去駡人 dumb, evil, sick。

Sent from my iPhone

Luby Liao

Dec 15, 2019, 8:17:34 PM12/15/19
to Lee, Marion, Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
So, it is OK for Rocky to drag 翁達瑞's wife, children, pets, neighbors, religion, and hobbies into the discussion and you would still consider hum 就事論事?   Cheers, Luby

翁達瑞

Dec 15, 2019, 8:36:14 PM12/15/19
to i_love_taiwan
As long as the statements in Rocky's posting are truthful, it is a fair game for him to drag any issues into the discussion. We all know him too well.

Unfortunately, Rocky's posting contains false statements that are defamatory in nature, which is a common law offense in Massachusetts and a violation against Rules of Professional Conduct under the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.

Rocky should be held responsible for his reckless act in making this defamatory posting publicly. He will not get away from it this time.

寄件人: 翁達瑞 <tari...@gmail.com>
標題: Re: 回覆: [iLoveTW] Re: [BATA] 蔡英文論文門 Thesisgate (VI) 絕å��的權力 絕對的腐化 Absolute power corrupts absolutely
日期: 2019年12月13日 GMT+84時35分41秒
收件人: i_love_taiwan <i_love...@googlegroups.com>

This email trove is eye-opening to me!

Among those who keep questioning Tsai's degree, I can classify them into three groups: Dumb (曹常青), Evil (彭文正), and Sick (曹永凯)。

I suggest that we simply end this hopeless discussion. Only god can help them.

As to 林维熊, I am more interested in knowing how you shifted from 英粉 to 英黑.

This forum is restricted to NATPA members only. The views and opinions expressed in every post are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of NATPA.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NATPA Forum" group.

Lee, Marion

Dec 15, 2019, 8:46:26 PM12/15/19
to Luby Liao, Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
Dear Ruby,

Please be reasonable, why you yourself like to drag this discussion to other issues besides 陳時奮 or 翁達瑞 himself..   No body has
drag 翁達瑞's wife, children, pets, neighbors, religion, and hobbies into the discussion!

It is your own speculation.

You are  NATPA forum gate keeper,  please hold an impartial judgement; please do not let someone like CS Chiou attacking me a couple times without any warning, just because he and you are 英粉 and I am not?

Marion

CC

Dec 15, 2019, 8:52:51 PM12/15/19
to i_love_taiwan
What matters is how Taiwanese think and vote; other than the so called Han-fan, most acknowledge and appreciate Tsai is the only one that would defend Taiwan in the face of China.

There really is no need to engage with a certain people further who in my opinion might need psychiatric evaluation for either dementia, neurological syphilis, or HIV encephalopathy. I didn't name any names so you are welcome to volunteer yourself to be at this category.

On Dec 16, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Luby Liao <luby...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, it is OK for Rocky to drag 翁達瑞's wife, children, pets, neighbors, religion, and hobbies into the discussion and you would still consider hum 就事論事?   Cheers, Luby

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 4:55 PM Lee, Marion <Mari...@ucsf.edu> wrote:

Obviously,
because

回覆給: tari...@gmail.com

[...]

Luby Liao

Dec 15, 2019, 9:23:03 PM12/15/19
to Lee, Marion, Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
Marion, I was merely making a point that when we are 就事論事, we stick to the topic at hand.  We do not talk about irrelevant things such as 翁達瑞's real name, or his 學術之路不順暢 when you are discussing Tsai's thesis.  This is especially when Rocky is lecturing us on 就事論事.

please do not let someone like CS Chiou attacking me a couple times without any warning, just because he and you are 英粉 and I am not?

Marion is right.  Please be civilized.  Be mindful of what we write and how others will feel.

As an aside, I do not consider myself a 英粉.    But on 2020-01-11, I will happily cast my vote for 蔡英文/張廖萬堅/民進黨.

Cheers, Luby

Taitzer Wang

Dec 15, 2019, 9:25:38 PM12/15/19
to I Love Taiwan, NATPA-forum

I am writing in response to the mails that showed up on I Love Taiwan and NATPA forums during the past hour or two.  If you guys (in the States) don’t have anything better to do, why don’t you turn on your TV and watch the annual showing of Sounds of Music currently shown on ABC — to appreciate what impassioned search for meaningful life is about.

Taitzer  12/15

--
請隨時 造訪我們的網站 http://groups.google.com/group/i_love_taiwan

Lee, Marion

Dec 15, 2019, 9:28:21 PM12/15/19
to Luby Liao, Rocky Tsao, tario...@gmail.com, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
Understood!
Hope this case of 就事論事 can be closed.

I do hope all of our NATPA members

Be mindful of what we write and how others will feel.

Thanks, Marion

Sent from my iPhone

Eugene Yeh

Dec 15, 2019, 10:58:45 PM12/15/19
to Lee, Marion, i_love_taiwan, Forum NATPA
Dear Marion,

個人小建議:他人不「就事論事,指出他的不「就事論事就可,不需隨他不「就事論事,自己還是要「就事論事

Eugene