EMY buttons

Rune Back

Jan 26, 2018, 8:30:20 AM1/26/18
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
I have this code for two buttons side by side:

In a Samsung pad the two button come out as 100% wide, the one under the other one. - Any ideas? Suggestions?

Regards, Rune

Remi Grumeau

Jan 26, 2018, 9:01:30 AM1/26/18
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hi rune,

I guess the 100% doesn’t take in account extra margin or padding between them. Or just the extra pixel inline-block elements can have next to each others.

Classic box-model issue.

Segment is here to help you out with it yes, using table layout model. But nowdays we have flexbox & grid display modes, which i should definitely recode Emy css part with... one day :)

Remi GRUMEAU
06.63.68.72.06

Rune Back