Default user query for tab

Andres Lopez Andrade

Jul 15, 2024, 12:45:04 PM (14 days ago) Jul 15
to iDempiere
Hello

I need to set a default query for a group of users who all have the same role. When they enter to sales invoices, by default they have to check documents that are in the IN PROCESS status. I created the filter and saved it as global, then in the User Query screen, I assigned the role and marked it as default. However, when entering the sales invoice window with the role, it doesn't filter. Maybe someone has experience with this?

Regards,

Andres Lopez Andrade

Diego Ruiz

Jul 16, 2024, 6:27:05 AM (13 days ago) Jul 16
to iDempiere
Hi Andres,

I just configured the scenario you described in the demo server and it worked as expected, you can see the user query record here -> https://demo.globalqss.com/webui/index.zul?Action=Zoom&AD_Table_ID=814&Record_ID=1000004.

Can you please try to reproduce it there to see what might be happening?

Best regards,
Diego

Andres Lopez Andrade

Jul 18, 2024, 10:46:47 AM (11 days ago) Jul 18
to iDempiere
Diego

Yes, it´s working, I´ve updated to the last version and voila!....but, this behavior is not posible on Detail Tabs, for example on Sales Order I've create a document with Products and Charges, I´ve create a query to filter charges and assign to GardenAdmin,

Purchase Order

User Query

Is possible to do this?

Regards

Diego Ruiz

Jul 18, 2024, 12:51:24 PM (11 days ago) Jul 18
to iDempiere
Checking the code, it looks like the defaultQuery is called only when opening the window, so it is only implemented for tabs with level 0.

Andres Lopez Andrade

Jul 18, 2024, 1:32:16 PM (11 days ago) Jul 18
to iDempiere
Thank you Diego, maybe this could be an improvement