Manufacturing/Production single product

Kanat Mergenbayev

Sep 14, 2022, 12:52:23 AM9/14/22
to iDempiere
Hi. Could  you please help me understanding workflow of "Production single product"

What happens when I produce "Single product"?
How does materials written off from warehouse (any document or smth else)?
Where does finished good appear (table in database)?
Is there any documents which tracks materials write off when production is complete?

I found that I can create production order even if raw materials amount is less then needed? How can i fix that (which table or process name to debug)?

Is there a tutorial or pdf docs for manufacturing workflow?

Thnx.

Frank-J

Sep 14, 2022, 11:43:33 AM9/14/22
to iDempiere
Hello

There are some descriptions that can help you from ADempiere. The functions are mainly the same:
a) Book ADempiere 3.4 ERP Solutions‘ Chapter 6 there Part b
b) Guide by Adaxa available in the internet http://www.adaxa.com/#section-47      ... Part 4 on the webpage
       more directly under      http://www.adaxa.com/wp-content/uploads/HowToPDF/ManufacturingLight.pdf

Best regards - hoping it helps

Frank

Mahendar Reddy

Jul 18, 2024, 3:36:46 AM (11 days ago) Jul 18
to iDempiere
Hi frank,
Both the above links are not working,
If possible please share new links where I can found manufacture flow, Im getting M_cost_detail not found error and attribute error

Regards,
Mahendhar

Frank-J

Jul 20, 2024, 3:58:16 PM (9 days ago) Jul 20
to iDempiere
Hello Mahendhar,
I have contacted Adaxa and they will look at the problem. Hope in a few days it will be online again.
If you need the files soon, just contact me (linkedIn or Mail). I will send you two files I thankfully just got from a fellow Adaxa collaborator.
Best regards,
Frank

Mahendhar Reddy

Jul 22, 2024, 1:09:34 AM (7 days ago) Jul 22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi frank,
can you share with me your linkedIn profile?

Regards
Mahendhar