Interested In Membership/Wood Shop

Alex Taylor

Jun 18, 2022, 10:01:29 PM6/18/22
to i3 Detroit Public
I submitted my Phase 1 sheet a few weeks ago and have contacted the membership team with no response, I was wondering who I could reach out to to try to make sure I submitted correctly and move my membership along if possible.  Also, I was interested in trying to get into the wood shop in the next couple of weeks to use the Mitersaw, would that be possible without full membership?

Thanks for any help!
Alex Taylor

Freddy Neumann

Jun 18, 2022, 10:38:40 PM6/18/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I would like to put myself in this mail chain. I submitted my form over 2 weeks ago and also did not hear back yet.

Regards

Con Vuong

Jun 19, 2022, 12:54:59 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Alex Taylor

Jun 19, 2022, 1:09:52 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I don't think we can join the slack until this first step gets approved right? I have not been invited and cannot join myself

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "i3 Detroit Public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/i3detroit-public/1921612489.1065025.1655614491137%40mail.yahoo.com.

Con Vuong

Jun 19, 2022, 1:22:22 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Con Vuong

Jun 19, 2022, 1:38:10 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
You can also email membership.

T Clayson

Jun 19, 2022, 9:44:23 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can come as a guest and use the equipment as long as a member is there with you.  I am the woodshop coordinator and could host you at mutually convenient time.
Tim

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 10:01 PM Alex Taylor <alex....@valpo.edu> wrote:

Freddy Neumann

Jun 19, 2022, 11:13:50 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I tried to contact membership with no answer. And I can join Slack only after Phase 1 is approved.

Con Vuong

Jun 19, 2022, 11:46:06 AM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I forgot how.  But a lot of people joined slack before membership.  You'll have to do some digging on wiki to find out how.  I'll post on slack for you both.

Jan Henry

Jun 19, 2022, 12:04:37 PM6/19/22
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Our volunteer onboarding officer has been VERY busy the past several weeks, I'm assuming with non-i3 stuff. Response time can vary, this is a little longer than usual but you will be contacted when they catch up. Thank you for your patience :-)