Stitch & B*tch 2/05?

已查看 34 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Melissa F

未读,
2022年2月4日 14:26:032022/2/4
收件人 i3 Detroit Public
Hi all! Will this event be in-person tomorrow at 4? I'm new to i3 and would love to connect with other makers! Tried to come a few weeks ago but it must have been cancelled as there was no one there

Nathaniel Bezanson

未读,
2022年2月5日 08:06:452022/2/5
收件人 i3 Detroit Public
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I've been unable to get confirmation from the event host, so I've changed the calendar description to say "tentative" for the time being. If we get a confirmed host for a given week, we'll change it back for that week.

-Nate-

inaudible

未读,
2022年2月5日 09:09:302022/2/5
收件人 i3 Detroit Public
Yes, Stitch n Bitch is today at 4:00 at the space. I have been considering discontinuing it because attendance has basically been non-existent since covid so it’s nice to see some new interest.

Greg Good

未读,
2022年2月5日 11:36:182022/2/5
收件人 i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to make it over as well. I have an embroidery project I need to investigate doing and was planning on coming over to the space this weekend anyway. Will be good to hang out with some fellow i3 members again!

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子