Looking to hire, entry level tech support agent

Justin Triplett

Dec 7, 2020, 10:56:38 AM12/7/20
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

I am posting here because I am looking to hire an, on site, entry level tech support agent.

No experience is required for this position if you are a quick learner and hard working.
We are looking for someone full-time hourly, and we hope to grow that into a salaried position.

Typical responsibilities will include restarting applications and computers when users may not have, as well as further troubleshooting web browsers and other applications. You will also need to learn how to efficiently use many websites and applications to find or record information and perform other tasks.

Our office is in Plymouth MI, near 5 mile and Sheldon, just off M-14.

We are carefully working with COVID-19 guidelines to ensure everyone's safety and I will be happy to discuss any concerns you might have.

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know directly.

Justin Triplett