Free Pipe Organ.

Will Hinchman

Mar 10, 2021, 3:44:40 PM3/10/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Just putting this out here, bought my first home, and the seller left behind a pipe organ. a literal pipe organ. I Figure this might be of interest to someone at i3, and would be willing to just let them have it, as long as you come and take it. a little more info here at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523198677916032/permalink/2905315679704318/?sale_post_id=2905315679704318

i really don't know much about it, but as interesting a conservation starter as it is, i'd like my living back if possible.

--
Will Hinchman
Software Developer

Matt Gardeski

Mar 10, 2021, 5:54:47 PM3/10/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I know I shouldn't, but I am tempted.

marc kukulis

Mar 10, 2021, 6:59:33 PM3/10/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Covenant Organs in Detroit, buys, sells and restore pipe organs. You may want to contact them and see what they can offer?

My Life in Costume

Mar 10, 2021, 8:53:06 PM3/10/21
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
The loft will be a lounge again after the expansion is done, I think? It could use a pipe organ, great for Halloween parties. Phantom of the Loft, etc. Just a fun idea. This is cool for the right person!

Roger S

Mar 10, 2021, 11:25:30 PM3/10/21
to i3Detroit

Peter Smith