Help Needed! Boss Laser HP3655

Chanel Sitto

Jan 30, 2023, 2:24:45 PM1/30/23
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello,

I am posting this to see if there is anyone who can help me in getting my own HP 3655 Laser setup. I know there is one at i3, and it was suggested by someone who frequently went to I3 to reach out to the group to see if anyone can help me. I am willing to pay for hands-on training/ setup of my laser. I am located in Shelby Township, MI. Please email me if you are able to help!!

Thank you!
Chanel Sitto

Roger S

Feb 3, 2023, 11:09:10 AM2/3/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, did you get any responses?  Is the laser unpacked and located where you want to use it?